steps to unlock SD card Password
1. Go to file manager on your mobile.
2. In Settings choose system folders.
3. In the System folder, find a file called mnc store.
4. Send the file to your PC using IR/Bluetooth/Wifi.
5. Open the file in Notepad or any text editor.
6. The password you need for your memory card is located within that file.
7. You can change the password in the file or simply copy and to use to unlock the memory card.
1. Insert your card into your phone, without accessing it through the phone
2. Run FExplorer and Open the path C:\system
3. Find the file called mmcstore, and rename it mmcstore.txt
4. Copy that file (mmcstore.txt) to your PC and open it in Notepad
5. Your password will be located within that file.
Hope you enjoy the technique to unlock your forgotten SD card password.
Will meet with another some useful techniques & tips soon.