iOS 11 sets another standard for what is as of now the world’s most exceptional portable working framework. It improves iPhone better than before. It makes iPad more capable than ever. Furthermore, now it opens up both to astonishing conceivable outcomes for enlarged reality in amusements and applications. With iOS 11, iPhone and iPad are the most powerful, personal and intelligent devices they’ve ever been.
iOS 11 Overall Features
- Siri will sound more natural (and be a little smarter)
- Apple is debuting a new Files app in iOS 11 that lets you sort through all of your files. Your can browse, search and organize them all in one place.
- Apple iOS 11 is making iMessages even better than it already is with seamless iCloud syncing across your iPhone, iPad and Mac.
- Apple Pay is expanding to include person-to-person payment features when you upgrade to iOS 11. It’s exactly what Venmo and PayPal do right now, but via an app-free solution.
- iOS 11 gives Control Center a complete overhaul with an all-in-one look to put quick controls at your fingertips – without having to swipe between menus.
- Lock screen notifications and notification center are joining forces in iOS 11, and that makes it easier to see which older alerts you’ve missed.
- The iOS 11 camera app debuts new modes that further chip away at the need to always bring a high-end DSLR with you. It’s that advanced.
- You shouldn’t be driving and texting anyway, but Apple is literally driving that point home with a new Do Not Disturb While Driving feature in iOS 11.
- One less distraction comes with Maps, which is getter smarter on the road and even indoors as of the iOS 11 update.
- with new iOS 11 multi-speaker controls and further tweaking the Apple Music design.
- Now iOS 11 is giving us a brand new App Store on the iPhone and iPad.
- It’s not confirmed, but it’s been hinted that iOS 11 could support lossless audio, all thanks to the new Files app.
- Siri is getting a more natural-sounding voice with the iOS 11 update, and you’re able to pick between female and male voice options.
- Apple is making a big productivity push with the iPad Pro 10.5-inch, and iOS 11 is doing its part with tweaked keyboard shortcuts.
- Drag and Drop also debuts on iOS 11, and instantly launches apps into split-screen mode when you drag them to the side of the screen.
- iOS 11 includes a dock just like a Mac computer, and it follows you from app-to-app along the bottom. It’s hidden, but you can always swipe up to access it.
- Instant Markup lets you draw on PDFs and photos and Instant Notes lets you jot things down ASAP – right from the lock screen.
- All of your Instant Notes on the lock screen are saved in Notes, so don’t worry. And drawing on Notes near existing text cleverly now moves the text out of the way.
New iOS 11 features have leaked ahead of its release date, which may be as soon as Wednesday, September 13, the day after Apple’s iPhone 8 launch event.