Moto’s new launch is finally arrived at market – the brand new Moto e4 Plus, a budget mobile with unlimited features. Here is a quick review of the mobile with the positives & negatives which we faced it on hand.
Moto promotes this mobile with the ultimate feature of 5000mah battery which is really useful and needful for today world, even we don’t use it for useful things. And the another one notable important feature is 2 SIM slot exclude Memory slot! – nowadays 4G mobiles comes with 2 slots but is really not for 2 SIMs, you can use a second SIM slot for SIM or either memory card. But on this Moto e4 Plus mobile you can use 2 SIMs and one SD Memory Card. Really impressive feature on this segment!
Moto e4 Plus Positives
- 5000MAH Battery – which can really gives a double boost for your everyday life.
- Price – In Indian market it comes on Rs.9,999 price which is really affordable on 4G segement with amazing features.
- Display Quality – HD quality is really impressive.
- Build Quality – Moto really gave satisfication on this with their strong built well design.
- Dual SIM Slot + 1 Memory Card Slot
- Inbuilt 32GB Memory
Moto e4 Plus Negatives
- Heat it happens when charging – Maybe because of the rapid charging it gets heat. But its also one of the main negative for this mobile.
- Voice Clarity – Voice clarity is really good, but not best one.
- Camera Quality – 13Mega Pixel camera is comes with. But it really not as good as compared with Redmi and other top class brands.
For Camera Quality, we added on Video here